Healthy Medicine Academy's Fourth Annual Cancer Strategies Symposium:
Integrative Cancer Medicine:
Building Cohesion Among Ourselves,
Building Bridges With Mainstream Cancer Medicine
November 7-10, 2014, Hyatt Regency Phoenix, AZ
Presented by Healthy Medicine Academy
NUTRITIONAL ONCOLOGY • BOTANICAL MEDICINE • COLLABORATIVE CANCER MEDICINE• BIOLOGICAL DENTISTRY •CHINESE MEDICINE • CANCER ADVOCACY • RESEARCH • STRESS • BODYMIND • METABOLIC SYNDROME AND CANCER • OXIDATIVE THERAPIES • HOMEOPATHY • AND MORE!
Multi-Disciplinary Learning Presented by Leaders in Integrative Oncology: Medical, Naturopathic, Herbal, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Researchers and Nutritionists
HERE'S WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING ABOUT
HEALTHY MEDICINE ACADEMY'S ACCLAIMED INTEGRATIVE CANCER MEDICINE SYMPOSIA:
HERE'S WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING ABOUT:
HEALTHY MEDICINE ACADEMY'S THIRD ANNUAL ACCLAIMED INTEGRATIVE CANCER MEDICINE SYMPOSIA:
This is a must attend event for all who would become integrative oncologists. Garry Gordon, MD, Gordon Research, FACT
Excellent. I learned a lot that I can use in my practice. Steve Parnell MD
While I consider myself quite knowledgeable about integrative cancer care, I learned many practical, clinical pearls that I can use in my practice tomorrow. Joseph Schnurr, MD, MA
I have been to a lot of meetings and conferences and I am a speaker myself. I must thank Healthy Medicine Academy to have invited so many great speakers to the meeting, scientifically supported topics and discussions. I greatly enjoyed the meeting. Ferre Akbarpour, MD
As a Family Doctor with experience in holistic medicine, this conference has taken me to a whole new level. The talks were well organized and clear. Mark Leventer, MD
Every year this conference has the best and newest information of natural and integrative cancer treatments with the best speakers. Colleen Huber, NMD
Over Excellent Conference! One of the best I’ve been to all year. Very excited for next year!
I feel more confident in nutritional therapies.
Best seminar I have attended.
Thank you for this great, informative, cutting edge cancer conference. Ulrike Keck
The overall intent of the conference, i.e. to re-establish a balanced and healthy medical institution blends through all the speakers/professionals and into the attendees as well. Brilliant. Deborah Ardolf, NMD
Will definitely modify my treatment protocols.
This was an up-to-date, evidence-based conference, which presented valuable information I can incorporate into my Integrative Medicine practice. I plan to attend annually.
This conference is excellent, and I will continue to return to and reference this material.
This conference definitely provides a new vista into where we need to go to become more effective in cancer care. Bertrand Babinet, PhD, Lac
One of the valuable seminars available to all healthcare practitioners. Roshanak Akarpour, MD
It was excellent. Jean-Luc LeProvost, NMD
DVDs and CDS ARE AVAILABLE FROM HEALTHY MEDICINE ACADEMY'S PREVIOUS INTEGRATIVE CANCER MEDICINE SYMPOSIA...
Click HERE for Last Year's Agenda
**Call (303) 499-1223 To Order DVDs and CDs
or download the order form HERE
INTEGRATIVE CANCER MEDICINE: CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF CANCER STRATEGIES SYMPOSIUM**
Our 2013 Esteemed Faculty Included:
• Bharat Aggarwal, PhD, KEYNOTE SPEAKER, Award Winning Professor of Cancer Research, MD Anderson Cancer Center; Anti-Inflammatory Life Style for Prevention and Treatment of Cancer: Facts and Fiction
• Donald Abrams, MD, UCSF Osher Cancer Center, Author; Integrative Oncology Challenges and Controversies
• Dwight McKee, MD, Integrative Oncologist, Author and Consultant; Principles and Practice of Integrative Cancer Medicine
• Donald R. Yance, CN, MH (AHG), Master Herbalist, Nutritionist, author; Botanical and Nutritional Solutions, Cancer & the IGF Axis
• Michael Uzick, ND, FABNO, Board certified Naturopathic oncologist; Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer and Natural Therapies
• Sunil Pai, MD, Integrative Physician, Ayurvedic practitioner, supplement formulator, author; Using a Plant-based Diet and Natural Anti-Inflammatories to Prevent and Treat Cancer
• Kenneth Proefrock NMD, Naturopathic Cancer Physician; Strategies in the Naturopathic Treatment of Lung Cancer
• Daniel Weber, PhD, MSc, Vice-Chairman in Oncology for the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies and visiting Professor at Tianjin University of TCM in China; Multi-Drug Resistance & Botanical Isolates
• Barry Boyd, MD, Yale School of Medicine, Director Integrative Medicine Curriculum; Metabolic Syndrome and Cancer
• Betsy MacGregor, MD, Integrative Physicianand educator; Death and Dying
• Mitchell Gaynor, MD Professor of Medicine at Weill Medical College, best selling author; 25 Years of Clinical Pearls
• Jeanne Wallace, PhD, one of our most prominent experts in nutritional oncology; Radioresistance and Mitigating Treatment Side Effects
• David Berg, MS founder of HEMEX Laboratories, blood coagulation expert; Coagulation and Cancer
• Lari Wenzel, PhD, Professor, Dept. of Medicine and Public Health, University of CA Irvine; Stress, Immune Function and Cancer
• Robert Nagourney, MD, President Rational Therapeutics; Chemosensitivity Testing and Practical Applications
• Robert Zieve, MD, Integrative Medicine Cancer Physician, Author, and Medical Director of Healthy Medicine Academy; Beyond the Magic Bullet: The Anti-Cancer Cocktail
2013 NUTRITION IN ACTION
SUNDAY POST CONFERENCE WORKSHOP WITH
JEANNE WALLACE PHD AND REBECCA KATZ MS:
Harnessing the Power of Food:
Epigenetics in the Anti-Cancer Kitchen
** SPECIAL TREAT**
JOIN JEANNE WALLACE PhD and COMMONWEAL’S AWARD WINNING AUTHOR REBECCA KATZ AND CULINARY INSTRUCTOR CATHERINE MCCONKIE as they merge culinary arts and nutritional oncology on an eye-opening journey from shopping basket to kitchen countertop to culinary delight. Learn how to assemble an anti-cancer food pharmacy incorporating emerging research in oncology epigenetics.
MONDAY POST CONFERENCE
SEQUENTIAL WORKSHOPS WITH
BARRY BOYD, MD
DWIGHT MCKEE, MD, AND
DONALD YANCE, CN, MH AHG)
DELVE DEEPER INTO:
• Barry Boyd, MD: Targeting the Insulin/ IGF system and Changing Cancer Survival
• Donald Yance, CN, MH(AHG): Integrating Cyto-toxic Plant Medicines into the Offensive Strategy to Formulate a Synergistic, Targeted Treatment Plan
• Dwight McKee, MD: Botanical/Nutritional Support in Challenging Cancer Cases
Symposium Planning Board:
Robert Zieve, MD
Dwight McKee, MD
Eve Katz, MA
** Call (303) 499-1223 To Order DVDs and CDs
or download the order form HERE
from the AMAZING
ADVANCES IN CANCER STRATEGIES SYMPOSIUM,
held LAST APRIL 2012,
STILL OFFERED AT SALE PRICING. **
Our Third International Integrative Cancer Medicine Conference focuses on
Clinical Pearls, Terrain Building and Offers a Well-Rounded Multi-Disciplinary View of Working With Cancer Care Daily in the Following Areas:
- Nutritional Oncology
- Botanical Medicine
- Collaborative Cancer Medicine
- Lab Testing
- Chinese & Ayurvedic Medicine
- Insulin Potentiation Therapy
- Death & Dying
- Metabolic Syndrome and Cancer
- AND MORE!
Introducing the Cancer Strategies Journal
There is no question that a transformation of health care is already underway today. This change is being supported and encouraged by the ongoing metamorphosis in integrative cancer medicine.
LET US HELP YOU KEEP UP-TO-DATE!
Healthy Medicine Academy announces the publication of the NEW Cancer Strategies Journal. Originating out of the very successful Cancer Strategies Symposia produced annually by Healthy Medicine Academy.The Cancer Strategies Journal will build upon the accumulated wisdom from each symposium and publish, in paper form, four times a year (PDFs will also be available). Initial price is $75/year, which includes 4 issues that will be mailed to you quarterly.
The focus of the Cancer Strategies Journal will be articles that expand upon the core themes in integrative cancer care as they have been presented at our Cancer Strategies Symposia. Our contributing authors will include a wide range of cancer care researchers, clinicians and practitioners from across the practice spectrum. Our readers are practitioners -- primary care and/or integrative physicians, oncologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, naturopathic physicians, herbalists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, nutritionists, psychologists, students and other health care practitioners.
Articles will have insightful information and thought that can have immediate positive impact on your effectiveness as a practitioner. For more information, including subscription information, advertising information and article information: www.cancerstrategiesjournal.com
Advances in Cancer Strategies:
Improving Outcomes and Quality of Life
held April 20-22, 2012 in the New York City area
About 225 MDs, DOs, oncologists, oncology nurses, nurse practitioners, naturopathic doctors, acupuncturists, nutritionists, herbalists, psychologists, chiropractors and students attended and left enriched with a depth of practical clinical approaches, along with a broad understanding of how the experienced practitioner conceptualizes and works with specific cases.
Click HERE for a photo tour of the 2012 Advances in Cancer Strategies Symposium.
Here are some participant comments:
Illuminating conference; shed light and pointed to a truly comprehensive approach to cancer. Conference was systemic in its scope and elegant as well as brilliant in its review of knowledge from multiple disciplines. Conference was rich in wisdom and compassion and visionary in its scope. Family Physician: Raja Jaber MD
There is an enormous amount of information that I can put to use now with current patients. This book of slides will be a desk reference for me. Also, thank you so much for Hardy, Siegel, Williams and Boik! Colleen Huber, NMD
This is my second consecutive time attending Cancer Strategies Symposium and I already look forward to next year. Invaluable information that can be used in my practice immediately. Dr. Jimenez, MD
Thank you for this high level of knowledgeable and diverse practitioners that truly reflect the awesome complexity of cancer treatment prevention and wellness,
D. Xistris, APRN
This seminar presented state of the art information by knowledgeable and experienced compassionate presenters. The material was clinically relevant and provocative and added to my present knowledge in a clinically relevant and applicable way. Outstanding seminar and Eve has done an outstanding job in putting together this superb presentation. Thelma Jones, MD, FACP
It was nice to hear from thought leaders – the people that are actually walking the walk. Kaushal B. Nanavati, MD, FAAFP, ABIHM
In cancer care today, we’re in great need of a paradigm shift towards more out-of-the-box thinking with an amalgam of heart and mind across disciplines and specialties. The Advances in Cancer Strategies Symposium provided all these things in ample measure.” Mark Bricca, ND, LAc
Amazing! Nola MacDonald, DO
Keynote Speaker: Bernie Siegel, MD, author of the best-selling Love Medicine and Miracles and most recently Faith, Hope and Healing.
You may also order by calling (303) 499-1223 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For faxing (303-499-0102), the order form is downloadable here.
Cancer Strategies: Improving Outcomes and Quality of Life
was held March 25-27, 2011 at the FireSky Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
Click HERE for Photos and Testimonials
The term "Healthy Medicine" speaks to the breadth of the transformation of healthcare that is needed today, so that medicine once again becomes a healthy institution devoted to helping people heal, restoring truth and trust to medicine.
The term includes the gradual transition towards integrative medicine that is happening throughout the nation. It also embraces the broad economic shifts that are necessary in both medicine and all aspects of local and national life. Finally, it embodies a level of integrity, authenticity, transparency and participation that is lacking today in health care.
fax: (303) 499-0102